Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Leyr!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Leyr Health's Website, including the Leyr Developer Portal, located at leyr.io.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Leyr if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using our website and services (collectively referred to as the "Service") provided by Leyr Health AB ("we," "us," or "our"). By creating an account and using our Service, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms, whether you are a registered user or a visitor. If you are using our Service on behalf of an organization, you represent that you have the authority to bind the organization to these Terms.
- User Registration To access certain features of our Service, you may be required to register for an account. When registering, you agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Use of Service You agree to use our Service in accordance with all applicable EU laws and regulations, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You will not: Violate any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights. Transmit any harmful code or engage in any conduct that could disrupt or harm our Service or other users. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity. Collect or process personal data from other users. Use real personal data in requests made towards Leyr's sandbox environment.
- Intellectual Property All content and materials on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are protected by intellectual property laws and are owned or licensed by us. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute our content without our prior written consent. Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Service that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to our Service at our sole discretion, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to violations of these Terms.
- Disclaimers Our Service is provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, either express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content or information on our Service. We are not responsible for any third-party content, websites, or services linked to or from our Service. We do not guarantee the availability of the Leyr Sandbox unless Leyr has signed a written agreement with the involved parties. We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature related to the Leyr Sandbox or the information and services on Leyr's website
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by EU law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your use or inability to use our Service, (b) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein, or (c) any errors or omissions in our Service.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, in compliance with EU regulations. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Union. Any legal action arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the European Union.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or our Service, please contact us at email@example.com.